Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rock On.

It's official. Blake and I are traveling to Seattle to see Tom Petty in June.
I cannot wait for June 12th to arrive. I'm insanely excited right now! Tom Petty is my ultimate favorite musician.
No one can truly appreciate Tom Petty until they observe his greatness live.
Ask Blake. He'll completely agree with me. Tom Petty is simply amazing.
He is the God of all that is Rock.
And I can't believe we're seeing him in Seattle! Neither one of us has ever been to Seattle and we've always wanted to go! What better way to experience Seattle!?
There is no better way!
We're almost positive we're going to roadtrip this adventure. That way we can see all the sights along the way.
Ah...summer roadtrips. I love them.
Relaxing with Blake with the windows rolled down, feeling the breeze on our faces, listening to all kinds of music, and seeing the landscape...Sounds perfect.

Seattle...I can't wait to see you in person!

And Tom....Rock on like you always do! I'll see you soon!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment