Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jeni.

Today is my sister Jeni's birthday. She is a St. Patrick's Day Babe.
Happy Birthday Jeni! I love you so much!

Jeni was born quite premature and really is a baby of luck. She has overcome so many life challenges since the beginning of her entrance into this world. She never gives up. She constantly battles. And she has now reached such an amazing place in this life.
Her hard work and endurance in this lifetime has paid off for her ten times over. She has a beautiful son and daughter who love her so very much. (Cute Van)

(Haha..Hilarious Cora Lynn)


She is simply surrounded by people that truly love her and want to see her continue to succeed in all she does.

I am so very proud of my wonderful sister. I am proud to call her my sister.
She is such a strong and amazing woman. She is a dedicated mother, a fabulous sister, and a great friend and daughter.

Happy Birthday to my sister Jeni! I Love You so much, Jen!
You're a remarkable human being. You have nothing but love for this world and all who are in it.
Have the best birthday every!
The Luck of the Irish is with you always!-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment