Tuesday, March 16, 2010

June.

I am counting down.
Tom Petty in June.
June 12th to be exact.
Specifically 89 days and counting!
I cannot wait! Tom Petty is fantastic live. Absolutely genius!

This tour is going to be so amazing. Not only will I be listening to the first live performances of songs off of his new album, but I will also be enjoying the classics that one cannot truly enjoy until they observe and feel the music as it is happening, as they witness the artist in front of them perform.
It gives me chills just to think about June...I cannot wait to literally be sitting at the feet of Tom Petty, listening to him and the ultimate dedicated lead guitarist, Mike Campbell.
Tom would not be without Mike. They complete each other.
I love them both -oh- so much!

A classic little Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers song the whole family can enjoy!
'Free Fallin'
This song transforms into pure and delicious Epic-ness when performed live.

(The video just doesn't do it justice--But it is truly amazing)

I Can't wait! Counting down!
-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment