Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Starting a family. Awe.

Our family of four (don't forget Thomas and Gregory!) will soon be five!
I'm so excited, and I need to prepare! Time is short, and our little girlie will be here soon!!!
Yes...You're right.

We bought a dog. A little girlie puppy.
We have officially purchased a pure bred Airedale Terrier as of today!
She was born on March 16th and will be ready to bring home by the middle of May!
I can't wait!
I have to buy a doggie-bed and read up on taking care of Airedale's because I literally have no clue what to expect!!
Which makes me wonder...Do you think they have the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting...for when you're expecting a dog in May?"

I'd like a copy please. And Thank You.

-Jess

3 comments:

  1. Join one of the Airedale lists -- you will find all kinds of people who will give you great advice.
    http://www.airedaleterriers.org/articles/join.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new Airedale and your new house. I see that Sidney has posted re: joining one of the Airedale lists (such as the ADTLoversList on Yahoo groups). She is absolutely correct. You will be welcomed into the group and you will learn so much about Airedales. There are so many experienced Airedale people there who are more than happy to help with advice, answer questions, etc. I know, I was one of those first Airedale owners. Now we have 3 Airedales.
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete